Welcome to Christ the King Pre-School Program
We understand how important it is to you and your child to start out on the right path when beginning school. At CK, your child will enjoy one-on-one attention in a dynamic and stimulating atmosphere that makes learning fun!
Enrollment is limited to 17 students per class. Due to these small class sizes, our experienced pre-school teacher and aide are able to develop strong bonds with the children, fostering enthusiastic learning and self-confidence as they begin their educational journey.
We have created our programs with your child’s spiritual, cognitive and creative development in mind! As such, we focus on the following areas:
- Catholic Tradition: We offer a faith-based program, including morning prayers, Bible stories that celebrate the Catholic faith and tradition.
- Language: Our students enjoy storytelling, letter recognition, and practicing printing letters.
- Computer Skills: The class is exposed to state-of-the art computers and software that encourages early language, math, and hand-eye coordination.
- Art / Music: Focuses on fostering children’s natural sense of creativity through art and music.
- Free Play:The structured portion of class is balanced with plenty of free play for children to explore the classroom and socialize with their peers.
- Playground: Pre-Schoolers have their own private, enclosed play area that includes a playhouse, climbing area, and slide.
- Visitors: We love to invite members of our community to share their profession with our children. We’ve enjoyed visits from the Chicago Police and Fire Departments, musicians, and Hands-On-Art volunteers.
Three and Four Year Program:
- Maximum class size: 18
- Monday through Friday options
- Both half and full-day available
- 8:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 8:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Must be toilet-trained
Please call the office at 773-779-3329 if you would like more information, would like to tour our Primary Center to see class in action, or would like to register your child!
- Must be 3 years old by Sept. 1