Christ the King School nurtures academic excellence by offering a challenging curriculum that exceeds grade level standards. At CK, learning is a full-time adventure that is dynamic, rewarding, and fun.
- Enrichment programs and curriculum enhancements are offered to challenge students beyond the traditional educational boundaries and create a vibrant learning environment.
- Our technology initiative is a driving focus of our School Advisory Board. The school is now a wireless campus. We have a computer lab, a mobile I Pad lab, and Promethean Boards at every grade level. We understand the important role that technology plays in fostering a truly dynamic and interactive learning environment, and have a solid commitment to ensure it remains a top priority.
- Our graduates attend their first choice high schools at Catholic schools and magnet schools in the Chicago area. These schools include:
| Brother Rice|| Whitney Young|| Marion Catholic|
| Marist|| Jones College Prep|| Mount Carmel|
| Queen of Peace|| St. Ignatius College Prep|| St. Laurence|
| St. Rita|| Mother McAuley|| |
- Small class size allows teachers and students to become acquainted early in the school year and maximize the benefits of our differentiated instruction model. Our teachers are able to exercise their judgment to adjust instruction, materials and testing methods to ensure each student is fully engaged and equipped to reach his or her full potential.
- We strive to make CK a welcoming and accepting environment. We are committed to the principle of social acceptance. Our school counselor meets with the children on a regular basis to reinforce the values and way of life valued at Christ the King.