Transfer Students after the Start of the School Year
We welcome only those families who seek long-term placement for their child.After the start of the school year, in addition to the regular admission screening, any family planning to transfer their child must
- be a parishioner
- pay the first two months of prorated tuition (non-refundable) upon registration
- pay all required entrance fees:
Acceptance during the third trimester will only be allowed in extreme circumstances with approval from administration.
- Registration fee $100
- Manna $250 per family
- Student Fee $325 per child
- Lunch Supervision Fee $65 per child
- FSA Dues $50 per family
- Participate in an interview with the principal
Archdiocesan schools admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in these schools. Archdiocesan schools do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color or national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, loan programs, athletic or other school-administered programs.
All students who attend Christ the King School are expected to:
Priority of Admission
- Understand, accept and support the philosophy and goal of the school.
- Attend and participate in daily religion class, which is an integral part of the life of the school. Non-Catholic participants may or may not accept the message of faith, but will be graded on the materials covered in class.
- Attend and participate in school liturgies.
- Participate in programs of service sponsored by the school.
- Parishioner applicants.
- Non-parishioner applicants